If you have decided to join us, please review the following conditions and requirements for enrolling in 756 Wild Goose Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Cadets. If you are ready to jump right in, proceed straight to the enrolment forms.
To be eligible for membership in the Air Cadets, the applicant must:
- be not less than 12 years old but not have attained his/her 19th birthday;
- not belong to another cadet corps or squadron;
- be a Canadian citizen or a lawful resident of Canada;
- be medically, physically and psychologically fit to join Cadets and participate in related training and/or activities;
- be covered by a government or private health insurance plan; • be of good moral character;
- be acceptable to the cadet corps or squadron Commanding Officer.
Documents to provide
Provide a copy of one of the following pieces of identification on the applicant:
- a valid Canadian passport; OR
- a birth certificate; OR
- a valid resident card; OR
- a valid identification card issued by a Canadian provincial or federal government agency.
- Note: The provincial health insurance card is not accepted.
- is expected to participate in training activities and follow regulations, orders and instructions;
- is expected to take good care of all items of clothing and equipment issued to him/her, to safeguard and return them when requested to do so;
- is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner respectful of others;
- may end his/her membership with the cadet corps/squadron at any time;
- may be expelled from the cadet corps/squadron if he/she commits a serious breach of discipline;
- is no longer eligible to be a member of a cadet corps/squadron when he/she turns 19.